- Choose one of our standard chimney models or ask us to design and manufacture a custom built chimney that’s an exact replica of your original one
- We’ll get in touch to discuss your needs and organise a time to come and view your current chimney, or you can send us photos of what it needs to look like
- We’ll ask you if you require any additional building services from us such as re-instating any walls and ceilings affected by removing your original chimney, and agree on a work schedule
- We’ll work with our structural engineer to ensure that your new chimney is secured safely and to code
- We’ll help you with any council building consents that need to be completed to ensure that your new chimney is fitted in accordance with building codes
- Our team will arrive on an agreed day to remove your current brick chimney, install your new lightweight fiberglass chimney, and flashing system and remove all rubbish
- Once we’ve completed the installation of your replacement chimney, we’ll get your sign-off in writing that you are satisfied with your new, brick effect chimney and provide your code of compliance certificate
- If you have any further queries or questions after the install you can contact us at any time.
Chimneys for new homes
We work alongside home designers, architects and home owners to design and fit our replica masonry light weight products in new homes and commercial spaces. If you want an authentic, brick-look effect feature or wall in your building then get in touch.
As the installation of our chimneys in new buildings does not require the removal of current brick chimneys, the process is a little simpler.
If you’re considering one of our lightweight products or chimneys for a building that you’re currently designing, then we’d love to hear from you. We can work alongside you to choose one of our stock chimney models or to develop a custom design that’s unique to you.
Then we’ll double check your plans will work with our chimneys and coordinate the installation with your building contractor or organise to fit the chimney ourselves.
simple process, exceptional service
| Working together to make your chimney safer
Quake Proof Chimneys is your one stop shop for replacement lightweight brick-look chimneys. Whether you’re looking to remove a masonry chimney from an existing building or want to add a brick-look chimney to a new build home or commercial property then we have a fibreglass chimney to suit your needs.
| We work with
We work with home owners, architects, builders and local councils from across the country to design, manufacture and fit chimneys that look like authentic masonry but are actually fire-resistant, lightweight fibreglass. We can also design and ship our chimneys to anywhere in the world.
| Complete design and installation service
Our awesome lightweight chimneys are affordable and easy to install. To make the process as stress free as possible for our customers, we offer a complete design and installation service which can be tailored to suit your needs.